Senior Manager of Marketing
Belluscura is seeking a highly self-motivated and driven Senior Manager of Marketing who wants to take full ownership of product marketing. The Marketing Candidate will work with the Executive Team to strategically create and manage product marketing content and initiatives across the Belluscura portfolio. The Marketing Candidate will work closely with the Executive team to strategically increase product awareness and market presence. In addition to day to day business functions the Marketing Candidate will be responsible to manage product content creation that highlights the benefits of Belluscura products to patients, insurers and doctors, both domestically and internationally. The Marketing Candidate will report to the SVP of Sales and Marketing. The position overview is intentionally broad based to adapt and to evolve as business needs change.
We are looking for a motivated, well-rounded, self-starter to support our product launches.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with company management to develop and execute marketing, sales, and distribution strategies
- Create and execute product strategy including launch execution for the latest product in the Company as well as developing and implementing lifecycle maintenance campaigns to drive product adoption
- Drive creative campaigns, sales tools and program development for products, including analyzing market research and sales analytics, ideating product messaging, identifying competitive threats, and creating best in class marketing initiatives to drive sales
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Make required refinements and improvements to existing labeling, collateral and educational documents
- Remain current on domestic and international market dynamics and competitive developments.
- Develop and implement procedures, files, records, and follow-up systems to ensure marketing processes are managed in a well-organized and timely manner
- Perform and maintain market analysis by each product segment to identify new product offerings and line extensions
- Spearheading product promotion, to include branding, messaging, and sales promotion
- Setting up product distribution channels, to include direct e-commerce and partnerships with distributors
- Develop marketing budgets
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BS/MS degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in product marketing, preferably medical device
- Previous experience with marketing and sales rules and guidelines under the FDA and other federal and state laws relating to the sale or promotion of medical devices
- Prior managerial or supervisory experience commercially launching a product
- Experience with a startup or new division desirable
- Excellence in organizational and project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a communicator with excellent public speaking skills
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DoubleClick)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible and innovative approach to management
- Highly motivated; self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with consumer healthcare and medical device product management and marketing/sales
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Willingness to “roll up sleeves” to perform at all levels and assist in areas outside of core responsibilities
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Belluscura offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with substantial room for career growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Product Marketing (preferably medical device): 5-7 years
Location: Plano, TX
Required work authorization: United States